The chaplaincy department of Havasu Regional Medical Center exists to assist patients and their families with spiritual and emotional needs that may arise during their stay at the hospital. Spiritual care is a valuable resource for people of faith, and our chaplains are dedicated to assisting during times of joy and hope as well as times of sadness and distress. Our chaplains offer support to people of all different beliefs and faith backgrounds. We can also provide emotional support for those without a religious affiliation, and seek to provide council, encouragement, and a listening ear.
Chaplains are available for non-emergency situations from 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays. They are available for emergencies twenty-four hours a day, including weekends and holidays. We do not want anyone to go without needed spiritual care during their hospital stay. If you or a loved one is in need of spiritual or emotional care please ask your nurse to contact the chaplain on call.
· Visitation from a chaplain to support patients and families with their spiritual needs during times of treatment, before surgery, and during recovery in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
· In room prayer support upon request.
· A variety of available religious and devotional literature.
· Community resources – if you feel that you would be better served by a clergy member of your own faith, the chaplaincy office will make every effort to connect you with available resources within our community.
If you would like to request a visit from a chaplain, please contact your nurse.
Other communication regarding chaplaincy services at Havasu Regional Medical Center can be directed to Deaconess Emily Cave, Staff Chaplain, 928-453-0156 or by email, Emily.Cave@lpnt.net
- About Us
- Cafeteria & Gift Shop
- Chaplain Services
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Info
- Contact Us
- How to obtain your medical records
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Our Location
- Parking Information
- Patient Education
- Patient Portal
- Privacy Practices
- Sponsorship Request
- Volunteer Opportunities