Cardiac Cath Lab
Havasu Regional Medical Center is once again setting the standard for state-of-the-art heart care with our Cardiac Cath Lab. Now you and your family have convenient access to a host of diagnostic and interventional procedures, from high resolution cardiac cath lab images to angioplasty to installing pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. For a comprehensive program of hi-tech cardiac services from the regional leader in advanced heart care, the only choice is Havasu Regional Medical Center.
The doctors and staff in the Cardiac Cath Lab perform a full range of procedures each day, including:
- Diagnostic Procedures - check your body for heart disease and/or peripheral vascular disease
- Interventional Procedures - if a disease has been identified during the diagnostic procedure, the latest technologies are utilized to open blocked arteries or veins, i.e. stents or balloon angioplasty.
- Pacemaker Procedures - insertion of a small mechanical device, to treat the electrical disturbances of the heart.
- Cardiac Services
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes & Endocrine Center
- Home Health
- Laboratory Services
- Labor and Delivery
- Occupational Health
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- Skilled Nursing Unit
- Therapies (Occupational, Physical and Speech)
- Urgent Care
- Wound Care