Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information
Our hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers and visitors. We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19. For more information on the virus, please contact the health department.
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov)
- Mohave County Public Health
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Minutes Matter: Don’t Put Your Heart Health On Hold During COVID-19 By Michael Rosen, Chief Medical Officer Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Handwashing reminders Downloadable .pdf
- Signs & Symptoms. Downloadable pdf