How to obtain your medical records
- Please bring a valid and current picture ID when requesting records.
- Records cannot be released to family members without a valid authorization except for parents of minors
(Example: Spouses cannot request and pick up records without patient signing an authorization)
Click here for RELEASE OF INFORMATION AUTHORIZATION
- There is a charge for copies of medical records depending on the request. Contact hospital for prices at 928-854-0038.
- Health Information Management (HIM) Department is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
- Please allow 7-10 days for processing at a minimum.
- If records are for continuing care with another provider or healthcare facility, please have the provider/facility fax a request to 928-453-0453.