Medical Imaging at HRMC
Many times, the first step in addressing a medical condition is finding the precise location of the problem. The team of board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologists at Havasu Regional Medical Center uses state-of-the-art technology to provide highly detailed images of the human body for a more effective diagnosis and treatment.
Low-dose CT lung cancer screening
Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States, killing more people than colon, breast, pancreatic and prostate cancers combined. Eighty-five percent of lung cancer cases occur in current or former smokers. Fortunately, this disease is often treatable if caught early.
Recent studies show that low-dose CT lung cancer screening can lower your risk of dying from lung cancer.
Imaging Services at the HRMC Main Campus include:
- Ultrasound--Acuson S3000 Ultrasound System
- ARFI imaging technology for quantative evaluation of tissue stiffness properties
- Applications: Liver, breast, thyroid and abdominal
- Cardiac/Vascular Catheterization
- CT (computed tomography)
- GE VCT 64 Slice
- GE Discovery Optima 660 - ASIR technology (reduces radiation dose)
- GE Discovery CT 590 with Radiation Therapy Simulation - ASIR technology (reduces radiation dose)
- Fuji/Synapse PACS 5.3 (Picture Archiving & Communication System)
- Hologic Digital 3D Mammography
- Digital Selenia Dimensions 3D 6000 with Affirm Breast Biopsy System
- GE MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)— 16-channel Signa HDxt 1.5 Tesla
- Nuclear Medicine—GE Infinia with Cardiac Hawkeye Package
- Interventional Radiology
Imaging Services at the Out Patient Diagnostic Center include:
- Radiology/ X-Ray
- Nuclear medicine
- GE Optima MR 450 W- Wide Bore System
- GE Discovery IQ - ASIR technology reduces radiation dose
Radiology/X-ray services are available as a walk-in service. For all other services, call 928-302-5000 to schedule.