The American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services has recognized Havasu Regional Medical Center, a LifePoint Health hospital, for its demonstrated expertise and commitment in treating patients who come to a cardiac cath lab for care, including diagnostic catheterizations and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures.
Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Havasu Regional Medical Center provides a full range of cardiac services in our state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab. Now you and your family have convenient access to a host of diagnostic and interventional procedures, from high resolution cardiac cath lab images to angioplasty to installing pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. For a comprehensive program of hi-tech cardiac services from the regional leader in advanced heart care, the only choice is Havasu Regional Medical Center. Our Cath lab is available 24/7 every day of the year to immediately take care of life threatening cardiac conditions
Our Cardiologists perform diagnostic and advanced procedures to:
- Restore health blood flow to the heart
- Reduce the risks of heart attack and stroke
- Save limbs, eliminate pain and improve mobility and healing
The doctors and staff in the Cardiac Cath Lab perform a full range of procedures each day, including:
- Diagnostic Procedures - check your body for heart disease and/or peripheral vascular disease
- Interventional Procedures - if a disease has been identified during the diagnostic procedure, the latest technologies are utilized to open blocked arteries or veins, i.e. stents or balloon angioplasty.
- Pacemaker Procedures - insertion of a small mechanical device, to treat the electrical disturbances of the heart.
The Communities We Serve
Havasu Regional Medical Center provides services to Mohave County, Parker and outlying areas including Salome, Quartzsite, Bouse and Ehrenberg. We use the latest FDA approved devices and techniques to treat atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), heart valve disease and vascular disease of the limbs.
Cardiac Catheterization uses digital imaging which is like a motion picture X-Ray. It is used to aid in the insertion of a small tube or catheter in the affected area. This allows different devices such as balloons or stents to be used to open up arteries in the heart or limb. Rotational atherectomy is sometimes used to remove the obstructive material from the arteries further aiding in the use of balloons or stents. Ultrasound can also be sued to determine the amount of disease present.
Havasu Regional Medical Center is accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary Interventional Accreditation. You can trust your heart with Havasu Regional Medical Center.