How to obtain your medical records
1. Please bring a valid and current picture ID when requesting records.
2. Records cannot be released to family members without a valid authorization except for parents of minors
(Example: Spouses cannot request and pick up records without patient signing an authorization)
Click here for RELEASE OF INFORMATION AUTHORIZATION
3. There is a charge for copies of medical records depending on the request. Contact hospital for prices at 928-854-0038.
4. Health Information Management (HIM) Department is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 until 5:00pm.
5. Please allow 7-10 days for processing at a minimum.
6. If records are for continuing care with another provider or healthcare facility, please have the
provider/facility fax a request to 928-453-0453.
- About Us
- Cafeteria & Gift Shop
- Chaplain Services
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Info
- Contact Us
- How to obtain your medical records
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Our Location
- Parking Information
- Patient Guide
- Patient Portal
- Privacy Practices
- Sponsorship Request
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Understanding Billing and Charges