Here in the Tri-State area, there's a special place we trust to provide the best in quality healthcare.
That place is Havasu Regional Medical Center.
The reason is clear. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a patient-centered community hospital with the resources and the technology to serve as a regional healthcare provider. It's a compassionate place that combines the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology.
Havasu Regional Medical Center is a The Joint Commission-accredited, Medicare-certified 171-bed hospital located in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a joint venture between PHC-Lake Havasu, Inc. and many community physicians. Through this ongoing collaboration, we are able to identify and focus on the elements that make for a quality-driven healthcare environment for our patients. Havasu Regional Medical Center is partially owned or invested in by physicians. Click here for a list of physician investors.
As a community hospital and a regional referral center for healthcare, Havasu Regional Medical Center offers a broad and comprehensive scope of services in major medical disciplines. A medical staff of more than 33 affiliated physicians represents a broad cross-section of expertise in 31 medical specialties.
Havasu Regional Medical Center provides 24-hour emergency service with full-time emergency physicians on duty. The hospital has also earned an ALS Base Hospital Certificate from the State of Arizona, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers such as fire department and ambulance personnel.
Havasu Regional Medical has many reasons to be proud. Here are just a few reasons:
- Arizona's First Accredited Cath Lab recognized by the American College of Cardiology for commitment to treating cath lab patients
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac Receiving Center for the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Perinatal Trust Certified
- Certified Level III Trauma Center, both by the State of Arizona and the American College of Surgeons
- Joint Commission Center of Excellence for Total Knee, Total Shoulder and Total Hip replacements
You can trust Havasu Regional Medical Center with your health.
For Patients and Visitors
- DAISY Award
- About Us
- Advanced Directives and Living Wills
- Cafeteria & Gift Shop
- Chaplain Services
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Info
- Contact Us
- How to obtain your medical records
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Our Location
- Parking Information
- Patient Guide
- Patient Portal
- Privacy Practices
- Sponsorship Request
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Physician Owned
- Third Party Applications
- Visiting Hours & Policy